Global Work-From-Home Experience Survey – Results
The full report is available at Global WorkplaceAnalytics.com/whitepapers.
The recording of our WE:binar held Thursday, May 14th is available via GoToWebinar.
For questions please send email to WFH_Survey@iometrics.com
Nearly 3,000 employees responded to the Global Work-from-Home Experience Survey between March 30th and April 24th, 2020 making it one of the largest global post-COVID employee surveys to date. It has revealed:
- Who was working from home before COVID, who’s doing it now, who wants to in the future, and how often they want to do it
- What’s worked and what hasn’t
- Success enablers
- Technological enablers
- The effect of working at home on productivity, collaboration, and more
- The triple bottom line potential of work from home
- What percentage of employees would be willing to give up their desk to work from home
- Differences in the experience by generation, geography, company size, and employee role
- What the experience will mean to the future of the built environment
This groundbreaking survey was made possible by an unprecedented collaboration of individuals and industry associations with leadership from Workplace Evolutionaries (WE), a community within the International Facilities Management Association. WE is “changing the world one workplace at a time.”
The slides from the WE:binar are now available to download as a PDF.