Module 1 Lecture 2: Strategic Workplace Management
In a highly competitive world organizations need to generate competitive advantage from all their resources. The workplace and the workplace experience are no exception. In this module we examine the concept of the multi-sensory, multi-faceted ‘workplace experience’ and the process of consciously aligning it to business and organisational drivers in order to generate tangible competitive advantage.
• Why Strategic Workplace Management
• Competitive advantage and the workplace experience
• Engaging and aligning with ‘c’ suite strategy
• Defining and designing ‘workplace experiences’
• Lessons from consumer experience
• Building a team to design and deliver business aligned workplace experiences