Module 1 Lecture 2: Strategic Workplace Management
In a highly competitive world organizations need to generate competitive advantage from all their resources. The workplace and the workplace experience are no exception. In this module we examine the concept of the multi-sensory, multi-faceted ‘workplace experience’ and the process of consciously aligning it to business and organisational drivers in order to generate tangible competitive advantage.
• Understand the concept of Strategic Workplace Management
• How to gain competitive advantage with workplace experience
• How to engage the C-Suite and align with the “business strategy”
• Define and design ‘workplace experiences’
• Apply lessons learned from consumer experience
• Build a team to design and deliver business-aligned workplace experiences