Module 1 Lecture 1: An Introduction to Workplace Management
The workplace experience is becoming increasingly important to ‘c’ suite leaders in their quest to hire, inspire and maximise the performance of the best talent. In this module we define the modern workplace, set out the new discipline of ‘Workplace Management’ and explore the core concepts and capabilities needed to manage the modern workplace ‘experience’.
• Discuss work and the modern workplace
• Define Workplace Management
• Understand the Workplace Management Framework (WMF)
• Understand the concept of ‘workplace experience’
• Explore cross functional boundaries – multidisciplinary collaboration