Become an Official Member of WE!
Congratulations! You are about to become a member of the Workplace Evolutionaries (WE). WE is the world’s largest, multi-disciplinary global community of practice focused on Workplace innovation. WE are committed to the evolution, exploration and transformation of the workplace.
Depending on your interests and areas of focus, now there are three easy ways to JOIN WE!
Three Ways to Join WE!
1) IFMA + WE (International Facility Management Association + Workplace Evolutionaries) For Current IFMA Members
- With your IFMA Membership, you can join WE for only US $99/year. The fee will be prorated based on your IFMA join date. You can add WE through your MyIFMA account or by calling the Member Services at 1-713-623-4362!
- NEW! Student and Retired Member Rate is $10 to Join IFMA and $10 to join WE Click HERE!
Add WE as a Community of Practice to receive all the IFMA member benefits along with all the WE:Benefits. Join IFMA for $219/year and add WE as a Community of Practice for an additional $99/year. Total annual membership for both is $318/year! This IFMA + WE membership targets leaders of the built environment who have a high level of interest in facility and real estate management along with workplace strategy to impact the triple bottom line.
2) WE (only) Membership
- You can now join the Workplace Evolutionaries (WE) Community of Practice directly: Join WE Only where you register and create an account.
You can join WE and receive all the WE membership benefits but still get access to IFMA content. This membership targets multi-disciplinary leaders (HR, IT, Workplace) who are deeply interested in workplace management and the impact on human performance in the workplace. Total annual WE (only) Membership is US $318/year.
3) RICS & IFMA DUAL + WE Membership (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors & IFMA + WE) :
- With your RICS & IFMA Dual Membership, you can add WE for only US $99/year. You can add WE through your MyIFMA account or by calling the Member Services at 1-713-623-4362!
If you are a RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors) member in their Facility Management or Real Estate track, you can opt for a dual RICS & IFMA membership for no additional charge. Once you have opted in for the dual membership and are on the IFMA Roster, you can ADD a WE membership for only $99/year.
WE Membership Benefits Include:
Every month WE delivers stimulating webinars on the most current topics pertaining to workplace, conducted by leading experts. Topics have included: Neuroscience and Space, Well-Being & the Workplace, The ROI of Workplace Change, Co-working and the Shared Economy, Creating a Truly Sustainable Workplace, and many more. To enjoy past WE:binars and see what’s scheduled in the future, click here.
The WE:Brief is a member favorite. WE curators review the latest workplace research and published content then share the key findings in an executive summary format to keep you in the know. Check out the WE:Brief page for more details.
WE launched a Workplace Management Program (WMP) with a complete learning curriculum. The program is designed to develop skills, strengthen alignment to business goals and optimize the value of your work.
Along with WE events, we tour leading-edge workplaces like Coca Cola, Nike, William Blair and McDonald’s. Best of all, we get to learn about their workplace journey from the people who led the way.
There are over two dozen WE:Hubs around the world. Hubs hold local events to expand the global conversation and provide WE members with an extended community of cross-disciplinary colleagues.
WE share great content and keep the conversation going with our LinkedIn and Twitter communities.
• IFMA: World Workplace (NA, Europe, Asia Pacific), Facility Fusion
• Local WE Hub activities throughout the world
• Friends of WE Events: (Work Design Magazine, WORKTECH, DisruptHR, RICS, and more)
Click here for upcoming events!
Friends of WE
WE collaborate with a number of like-minded organizations to deliver great workplace events and content. WE keep you informed
about upcoming events and offer exclusive discounts to our members.Click Friends of WE to see a list of our partners.
What members are saying about WE:
“I joined WE because I personally consider WE an international group full of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to create change … increase culture and quality of life through FM and workplace innovation.” – Juan Jose Servin Diaz De Leon, Director of Facilities, Facility Management Consultores, Mexico
“Why my WE membership is valuable; It creates opportunities to really get to know people by networking, committee work, social events, meetings, conferences…” – Cynthia Milota, Director Workplace Strategy, Ware Malcomb