WE HUB Southeast Wisconsin Presents: Blending WELLNESS with ZERO; Inspiring efficient people within environmentally invisible buildings
Date(s) - 09/18/2019
7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Saint Kate – The Arts Hotel
139 E Kilbourn Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53204
We are excited to announce our fifth Workplace Evolutionaries (WE) Hub Milwaukee event where we will have expert Dave Hubka sharing his expertise on balancing human health with sustainability and WE WANT YOU THERE! Feel free to invite others who may be interested in attending.
Workplace Evolutionaries is a community. We are workplace strategists, change managers, facilities managers, architects, designers, office furniture experts, IT managers, HR leaders and academics who care deeply about where work and the workplace is going.
Rating systems are moving toward performance-based outcomes with an ultimate goal of zero environmental impact. Project teams are tasked with creating healthier spaces while minimizing the finite resources consumed from building operations. This session will focus on the shift in rating systems and how we can balance human health with sustainability. Concepts such as nudge theory, presenteeism, biophilia, mindful eating and blue space as they relate to the built environment will be discussed.
Dave Hubka has this to share:
- Dave has spent 20+ years in the building industry and has experience on 300+ LEED certifications
- Joint author of the WELL AP exam and past WELL Faculty member he has contributed to the evolution of the WELL Building Standard.
- Dave is the first LEED Green Associate in the world, is a multi-credentialed LEED AP, and was awarded the LEED Fellow designation in 2018.
- Authored the first LEED v4 BD+C Volume prototype in the world for a global company with annual sales in excess of $30 Billion.
- Created and conducted 200+ presentations to entities such as General Electric, Johnson Controls, Trane, Mars Wrigley Confectionary, Royal Canin, U.S Mint, Greenbuild and various associations throughout the world.
Dave Hubka, LEED Fellow, WELL AP
Rivion, Milwaukee, WI
- 7:30-7:45: Registration
- 7:45-9:00: Presentation
- 9:00-9:30: Questions/Networking
Snacks & Beverages provided.