WE at Facility Fusion Canada – Vancouver
Date(s) - 03/09/2015 - 03/11/2015
Sheraton Wall Centre
1088 Burrard Street
Vancouver , British Columbia V6Z 2R9
Check out some of the great case studies presented during the WE 3.0 Class and photos of WE in action!
WE @ a Glance
- Dive into Case Studies from around the globe featuring Shared Services British Columbia, Western Union, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation, City of Calgary, UK Civil Services, U.S. General Services Administration and more…View the Case Studies here:
- Raymond Chan, Sr. Program Manager Workplace Strategy, NVIDIA- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNIqN5kDIQ
- Bridget Hardy, Head of Smart Working Engagement & Workplace Transformation Strategist, UK Government Property Unit Cabinet Office-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAb7M2z9Fo0
- Chris Hood, Managing Director, Platform Lead, Workplace Strategy and Occupancy Management, CBRE and WE Senior Advisor and WE-binar Co-Lead-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpNgCE0eyd8
- Debra Inglis, Branch Manager, Facilities Management, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation- Part 1 and Part 2
- Robert Macdonald, Workplace Strategies + Planning, Shared Services BC- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmO2mMTglp8
- Sandy Virgo, Program Manager, Tomorrow’s Workplace, City of Calgary-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hCLByq5lQ0
- Don’t miss the WE Genius Bar where you can bring your workplace challenges!
- Join a global workplace movement and experience the 1st Canadian Workplace Conversation using the Street Wisdom methodology. The Workplace Conversation is a highly interactive and experiential process to expand our collectively thinking on “how we can make work better”.
WE Presentations: March 10th – First Day of Facility Fusion
WE Eat: Dinner and networking with fellow WE members at Banana Leaf.
WE Presentations: March 11th – Second Day of Facility Fusion
|9:30 – 10:30 a.m.||It’s All About People: Building Communities in the Workplace– Click here to view the session recording.|
|10:45 – 11:45 a.m.||The New Economy, Change & The Workplace– Click here to view the session recording.|
For any questions contact Kate North – kate.north@e-Work.com.