Part 1- SHIFT HAPPENS: Communities Coming Together to Explore the Top 3 Big Shifts
Date(s) - 10/03/2018
1:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Charlotte Convention Center- Council/Community Pavilion on Expo Floor
501 S College St
Charlotte, NC 28202
For a detailed agenda, visit: WE@WorldWorkplace18
- Join us for a highly interactive workshop and learning experience.
- To start, we will borrow from the Appreciative Inquiry (AI) work that IFMA embarked upon last year to helps us envision a “highly successful future state” for our profession.
- From there, each Community will share the TOP THREE SHIFTS impacting their community of practice.
- To integrate these SHIFTS, we have secured best-selling author and speaker, Bill Jensen (Mr. Simplicity) as our moderator.
- During our World Café, participants will workshop innovative solutions and strategies they can begin to apply immediately.
- To conclude, each Community will share their 2018-2019 strategy.
Radical disruption is rapidly transforming our profession and we can no longer remain siloed as it is the diversity of our expertise and thinking that will create the most innovative and holistic solutions to carry us into the future. To embrace and understand these SHIFTS, four of the IFMA Communities are coming together for the first time within IFMA to frame and explore theses shifts and co-create new strategies for the future.
To accelerate this work and leverage our precious time together, we have divided it into two days. On Wednesday, we have curated a four hour highly interactive workshop, to dive into each of these shifts then we will explore them together to develop solutions and strategies. This workshop which will require pre-registration. We anticipate a full-house and seating is limited to sixty-five so don’t register soon.
Through the support of theses four communities and our generous sponsors, there is no additional fee for these two learning events with the registration of World Workplace. The output of these sessions will help drive the research and knowledge agenda for these communities. Please visit: IFMA World Workplace to register to attend the conference. Registration is required.