This virus is not going to take us down … WE believe (more than ever before) in the power of Community, and we know that together, we can get through anything.
WE is a global, virtual, passionate community that is bravely leading transformational workplace management and change. To support the current disruption with COVID-19, we’ve added this new page, which is dedicated to sharing knowledge and resources to help us all rise. This includes webinars, articles, tools, surveys, coaching and expert knowledge to help everyone.
Our WE Leaders are standing by to help coach and answer questions on ways to navigate during the COVID-19 crisis. WE know this is a profound event that will fundamentally change our planet, and things will never be the same again. WE are already thinking about what happens after COVID and how you will be well prepared to RISE.
WE will think differently and Rise Together!
Here are some free resources organized by:
What WE can do today
- WE need YOU; please take our
Global Work-From-Home Experience Survey
- Review the IFMA Coronavirus Preparedness Resource Center
- Join the WE LinkedIn group for the latest articles and posts
- Ten things you need to do when you are working from home (PDF)
- Print out this daily to-do list (PDF)
- Handy wall guide for Microsoft Teams (PDF)
- This webinar series has proved very popular: derived from the ‘Managing the agile workforce’ Research with The Centre of Evidence Based Management (Cebma) (PDF)
Workshop 2- “Managing home-based communities” is here:
If you missed workshop 1, but would like to know what happened, you can access a summary on the website here:
- Colliers COVID-19 thought leadership resources https://knowledge-leader.colliers.com/ and the Colliers COVID-19 microsite https://covid19.colliers.com/
- Coronavirus tips by Forbes (PDF)
- McKinsey COVID-19 Briefing-note-March-9-2020-v5 (PDF) and COVID-19 Facts-and-Insights-March-9-2020-v2 (PDF)
- Coronavirus No-Panic Help Guide (PDF)
- Measuring the Impact of Remote Work (PDF)
- 2018 Workplace Strategy Benchmarking Report (PDF)
- Best Practices for Workplace Change (PDF)
- Citrix Results Based Management (APPLE PAGES file)
- Federal Telework ROI (PDF)
- Federal Obstacles and Opportunities (PDF)
- Human Capital Measures—Coming to a Workplace Near You (PDF)
- Owl Labs 2019 State of Remote Work Report (PDF)
- State Of Telecommuting U.S. Employee Workforce (PDF)
What WE may need to sustain
Featured in the April webinar, “Built to Thrive: Creating Workplace of Health, Well-being and Productivity,” here is an Berkeley News article about the book. Here is a summary that describes the book and gives short descriptions of each chapter and a link to order.
Adequate sleep is the bedrock of your whole immune system, according to Dr Jenna Macciochi, an immunologist at the University of Sussex “If you’re not sleeping, no other lifestyle measure will make such a difference because while we sleep the hormone melatonin stimulates new immune cells.’ That’s us told. World Sleep Day was last week – read about managing fatigue in the workplace.
And here is a great article on workplace emotional culture and how we can all support each other during times of change, especially during this weird and challenging time. Read on WorkDesign magazine (lots of other great articles as well).
How WE can all learn and be prepared for the future
There is still so much to learn about remote work and the industry’s response to all this.
“I don’t think we’ll go back to the same way we used to operate,” Jennifer Christie, chief HR officer at Twitter, told CNBC. “I really don’t.” Watch the interview CNBC.
WE Rise Contacts: