Kate is president of Global Workplace Analytics (GWA), a consulting and research firm that specializes in helping organizations and communities create and communicate the people/planet/profit business case for agile workplace strategies such as mobile work, telework, flexible work, activity-based work, wellness and well-being, and more. Together with a handful of carefully selected and vetted providers, together known as Agile Work Solutions™, GWA can provide beginning to end solutions for agile workplace initiatives.
Global Workplace Analytics’s services include:
- Making the business case for workplace flexibility, well-being workplace initiatives, mobile work, telework, and other agile workplace strategies
- Developing return-on-investment and balance scorecard analyses of an organization’s workplace strategy and wellness/well-being programs
- Helping organizations launch or expand their agile workplace initiatives
- Helping communities understand the ROI of workplace flexibility (the Governor of the state of Washington issued an Executive Order based on one of GWA community ROI analyses)
- Communicating the “why” and “what’s in it for me” to various stakeholders
- Customized e-learning/m-learning programs specific to agile workplace strategies (available in 11 languages; 508 compliant; being used by global Fortune 500 leaders)
- Writing custom white papers and conducting custom research and multi-client studies
- Creating custom newsletters and newsfeeds on workplace strategy topics
GWA has created and maintains:
- A proprietary Workplace Savings Calculator™ to quantify the economic, societal, and environmental benefits of alternative workplace strategies (i.e. co-working, telework, hoteling, flexible work, etc.). It includes over 125 variables and over 600 calculations. A lite version is available here.
- The latest statistics on mobile work
- Free and fee-based white papers on workplace strategy topics
- A proprietary database of over 4,000 studies, papers, and articles on workplace strategy and related topics
- A subscription-based curated newsfeed that features the latest content on workplace strategy.
Kate has written three business books including Undress For Success—The Naked Truth About Making Money at Home (John Wiley & Sons, 2009), an acclaimed book that encourages employees to negotiate or create their own alternative work options.